Jam'e Mosque of Touiserkan
This building is located in Bazaar District and has two entrance gates from north and south sides. The northern part of the mosque had been built at the same time with the Sheikh Ali Khan Seminary and Hammam Khan (Khan Bath) which is destructed slowly by passing time. The last name of the mosque had been Shabestan Mosque. According to architects, the previous and old mosque had strong stony columns, porches, marble plinths, brick works and beautiful arches in harmony with its interior designs. This mosque was builin 1271 Hijri by Mirza Homayoun Imami.