The jam’e Mosque of shahreza is one of the most beautiful historical buildings in Shahreza and is located in center of the city beside of the old bazaar. Its history backs to Seljuk dynasty era. Its dome height is more than ten meters and the minaret also is more than fifteen meters height. Simple bricks are used in this building. The mosque is within a big prayers hall (shabestan), stony tribune and designed mehrab is located at the entrance of bazaar. The exact date of constructing of this mosque, according to the inscription is 739 Hijri. Also another inscription is installed on the entrance gateway which shows 1240 Hijri. The text of this inscription shows the list of the endowed properties which are donated to the mosque by Haji Mohammad Sadegh.