Agha Asadollah Mosque of Khansa’ar
The mosque is located beside of the bazaar and was constructed by Agha Asadollah Na’ami in 1258 Hijri. Some parts of the mosque were destructed by city hall because of road construction and after one year, the remained parts were also demolished coz of flood. But the local people built it again in 1336 Hijri-Shamsi.
*** The photo shows spring season of Khansa’ar