Baba Haji Mosque
This is the most important building of darband district which is located in western side of the Draband Square and beside of Khajeh Nezam’s House. The mosque is built in two floors and includes summer and winter shabestan. In balcony of the summer shabestan, there is an inscription that shows 1159 Hijri Year. In both of shabestans, there are two mehrabs (altar) which are designed with plaster work and imprinting. The wash basin and a small pool are located in northern side of the mosque and those are same with mosque in age. The surface of the upper shabestan is 3.3 m deeper than ground and this dimension for the downer one is 8.1 m. also the height of the downer shabestan to middle ceiling is around 3 m while the height of the upper shabestan to roof is 8.5 m.
The endowments and name of the founder is carved on a piece of dark stone in 1206 Hijri. The plaster altar of the mosque is designed with very beautiful imprinting in Yazdi style. According to local people, the mehrab which was formerly in ground floor had been one of the most beautiful mehrabs (altar) of Iran.
Ghazi historical Complex
This unique Complex includes Jam’e mosque, hoseinieh, school (seminary), The Holy shrines of five imamzadeh, water reservoir, eastern and western bazaars, Mullah Ali Mosque, the house of Ameli Arani Family which except the Jam’e Mosque which is the oldest building among them, the other buildings are belonged to Safavid, Zandieh and Qajar eras. The Jam’e mosque had been vasted in Safavid era and by first Shah Tahmasb’s order. The summer shabestan is the oldest part and down floor (underground) of this mosque and is composed of four parts. This shabestan ic located around one meter downer than the surface of the street. One of the entrance gates is located in north eastern side of the building and an plaster inscription is inastallet on top of the gateway which is made in 1238 Hijri by Abol Ghasem Kashani. In western side of the main courtyard, a seminary or mahdieh is built lately which its architecture is inspired of traditional architecture. In south side of this seminary, there are the holy shrines of five sons of honor Imam Mohammad Bagher (greetings to him).
Abou Lo Lo Mosque
This mosque is located in Abou Lo Lo Aleey and is a beautiful and small mosque which includes a big balcony, two non-ceiling shabestan and a winter shabestan. The mosque is built around two meters upper than ground and there is a long roofed corridor which ends to the alley by gate. According to the inscriptions, it is built in 7th Hijri century. The cause of nominating of the mosque is vague but the local believe that honor Abou Lo Lo lived in this region.
This is a single balcony mosque which is the only building of Aran and Bidgol from Seljuk era. The drawings and imprinting of the mosque which are added in Safavid era to the mosque, is the reason for its naming. The size of the mosque is around 1200 sq. m and included the bazaar, pool, hoseinieh, Khanaghah Square and Chehel Dokhtaran Holy shrine. The mosque was repaired by Baba Ghasem Bidgoli and that’s why some people recognize it as Baba Ghasem Mosque also. It was repaired in Zandieh and Qajar era also and its mehrab was added to mosque in 1215 Hijri which is designed by Haj Mohammad Bidgoli’s calligraphy work. The summer shabestan is located behind of the naghshineh balcony. The winter shabestan that is located in down floor also includes some short arches. We can hint to its worthy thirty volumes Quran as one of the most attractive mounuments of this mosque which are written in 1198 Hijri. This mosque had been the first cultural and religious center for women of the region in Zandieh era.
Haj Abdol Samad Mosque
According to evidences, the mosque is built by Haj Abdol Samad in Safavid era. It includes some rooms, shabestan and a big door which is made in 1111 Hijri by Ostad Mohammad Najar.
This is another old mosque in Aran and Bidgol region which its historu backs to Safavid era. The used material for contructing the building are mostly bricks and adobe. The roof and ceiling of the shabestan are made with bricks and plaster also. This is and two floors mosque including winter and summer shabestans. Some houses were constructed around the mosque and Imamzadeh by passing time little by little.
Mullah Ali Mosque:
This is one of the oldest mosques in mentioned region and belongs to Ghazi Complex. It was built by one of Ayaullah Ameli Arani’s student who was the imam of this mosque also. It is a two floors mosque including a small courtyard in southern side. We can’t find any specific design in building of the mosque except some brick works in ceiling of the upper shabestan. The walls are adobe made and some brick arches exist in the upper shabestan. The lower shabestan is simple with very strong walls which are covered only by plaster.
This mosque is located in Khanaghah District and its history backs to Ilkhani and the late years of Mogul dynasty in Iran. The mosque has a separate water reservoir and its arches are designed with brick works. There is a plaster made inscription from Safavid era installed on the gateway of the mosque. The dome room is and octagon which includes eight separate entrances. The walls and plan of the lower ceiling are belonged to Ilkhani era.