It is located in center of Farrokhi Village and is a dual shabestan for winter and summer seasons. The building of the mosque is same to the building of Semnan Jam’e Mosque in plan. The summer habestan has a big dome and the lower one is located one meter lower than it and includes some small domes within very big columns. These domes are arranged in two rows and each row contains eight columns. According to the inscription of the mehrab, this mosque was established in 1249 Hijri.