This mosque is locaated in Abyaneh Village and it seems tbe belonged to Safavid era. The mosque includes a columned shabestan within wooden ceiling and columns, the old carved wood doors which some inscriptions are installed on them. The inscription of the eastern door of the mosque which opens into the greenhouse is made in 701 Hijri and is designed with very beautiful carving works. The other inscription of the door backs to 1058 Hijri and is donated by Molana Emad Nami. The last inscription is made in 950 Hijri.