It is one of the historical mosques of Zanjan which is located in Bazaar of this city and in Hujatol Islam Alley. It had been one of the most important seminaries in Qajar era which was built by Mullah Ali Gharpouz Abadi who was one the famous clergies of Zanjan. According to its installed inscription on the entrance gate, it was built in 1284 Hijri.
This mosque includes courtyard and some vast shabestans which its arches are arranged regularly on 32 strong columns. its mehrab also is designed with worthy tile work and its plinths are designed with tiles in flower figure according to Qajar architecture style.