The same is located in the Masjed Jame' Mahaleh of Amol. Its primary structure dates to the first century A.H. Currently, this mosque has a square courtyard with constructions on the four sides. The nocturnal areas to the north and south, each have six huge pillars, (similar to elephant feet), and the areas to the east and west have nine such pillars. This structure has been repaired during the Qajar reign. In the corridor of the mosque is a stone tablet with a decree of Sultan Hossein Safavid dated 1106 A.H.