Badiullah Mosque of Rasht
This mosque is located in Badiullah District of Rasht and was built in 1344 Hijri by Badiullah. It is a big and beauty building with a tin covered dome. The other parts of the mosque ar placed on three big columns which are octagonal cylindrical in figure. The exterior of the mosque seems to be built in two floors. The interior plinth of the mosque is tile covered and the mehrab also is designed with plaster work.