Kaseh Foroushan Jam'e Mosque of Rash
This mosque is located in Khar'raz ha Bazaar of Rasht and its primary building was built in Qajar era and is one of the biggest mosques of Rasht City. The size of this mosque is 18.5m * 14m. The internal space of the mosque is divided to four parts by installing three columns in center of shabestan. The base height of each columns is 108cm. the specialized section for women is located in east of the mosque. The plinth height is 98cm which is covered with Qajar tiles. The roof is adobe covered. The building is closed to the Mahdieh Seminary which was built in 1363 Hijri.