Chehel Tan-e- Khamiran Mosque of Rasht
This building is located in Khamiran District of Rasht and its history backs to Qajar dynasty era. The length and width of the building are 10m and 8.5m. There are two very strong columns in the shabestan which is tile covered to one meter from surface. The internal plinth of the mosque is made in 1353 Hijri according to the carved date on its body. There is a wooden balcony in north of the mosque with 14m length and 1.40m width. The ceiling of the shabestan is wooden from inside and adobe made roof.