This building is located in old village of Ahard aabad which today is a part of Yazd. It belongs to 8th Hijri Century and was built by Molana Moein-Al-Din Jalal Hafez who had been one of the famous clergies of the time. The founder had been died before end of the process of constructing of the building and is buried in a dome beside of the mosque. The building constructing was finished in 789 HIjri while its designing cover was not completed. According to Mufidi, it had been repaired one time in 1080 Hijri.