The Center of Mosque Studies - Investigators say a fire that started in a storage room at the United American Muslim Association in Bristol Township has been ruled arson.
It happened around 3:30 p.m. Monday.
The fire began in a storage room which was filled with boxes of paper towels. No one was injured. Several fire companies from the area responded, along with the Levittown-Fairless Hills Rescue Squad.
According to investigators, the fire was declared arson by the Bristol Twp Fire Marshal, however, it was determined by the township police detectives that is was not an anti-Muslim hate crime nor was there any malicious intent against the school in starting the fire.