This mosque is located in northern east corner of Meidan Kohneh (means old bazaar) in a 21m*21m area. It has ten fountain arches which are installed on four stony columns. the minaret of the mosque is located in west side of the courtyard with 25m height and 3.5m width which was repaired in 1191 Hijri. According to Feiz this is the same minaret which was built in 291 Hijri at the same time with kingship of Yahya Bin Is’haq. According to our evidences, the minaret had been available at Timurid era also.