The Haji qani mosque was built in 1300-1303 A.H., and located at the end of the northern part of the Regent’s bazaar (vakil bazaar) in the eastern side,the entrance is to the vakil bazaar. It is also remarkable for its splendid tile work decorations and for a long inscription on marble stone written with Nastaliq inscript along its interior surface. the inscription refers to the builder and the date of construction.
This building consists of porticoes in the west side and east, two small prayer halls in the north and also a prayer hall in the south side .The northwestern prayer hall is wider and consists of 4 columns. Both of the prayer halls (shabestan) are domed and the columns are simple.