This mosque is located in Chahar Soo Shirazi district of Isfahan and its history backs to Qajar era (late years of 13th Hijri century). The building includes courtyard, gateway, two balconies in south and north sides, domed shabestan and some platforms around the courtyard. The exterior decoration of the dome is made of bricks and its interior design is composed of plaster.
The tile work of the two domes and its mehrab is old. But the tile work of exterior parts of balconies and the courtyard backs to 1363 Hijri-Qamari. Also there is a stone through which according to its inscription backs to 1280 Hijri-Qamari.