This mosque is located in Takht-e-Foolad Complex and bis built in 1321 Hijri by Haj Mirza Suleiman Khan Shirazi ingredient as Rokn-al-Molk. The mosque is divided to two parts. The fisrt part contains dome, shabestan, central courtyard and balcony. The second part includes a small courtyard which is located beside of a water reservoir and is linked to the gateway of the mosque which ends to Feiz Street. The mosque founder’s shrine is between the small courtyard and the mosque. The various parts of the mosque are designed with adobe tile work and some inscriptions. The dome of the mosque also is covered of tiles. The inscriptions show 1319 and 1325 AH.