It seems to be built in 1200-1210 Hijri-Qamari by Ahmad Khan Biglar Beigi, the commander of Maragheh. The building of this mosque includes domes and columned prayers hall. The number of the domes is nine which are installed on the roofs and four central piers. The middle columns are cube-shaped. The roofs and arches are brick made with plaster cover.