Oghul Beig village is located in 5km far from north of Takab City. The Jame Mosque of this village in built in 1332 Hijri-Qamari. The entrance gate of the mosque with brick arches and a short corridor ends to the courtyard of the mosque. The exterior view of the prayers hall is designed with a brick balcony and four columns. two prayers hall and a simple brick Mehranb and interior design of the dome have made a spiritual and beauty environment. In four sides of the domes there are small windows which fulfill the required brightness for the prayers hall.