Khaledi (Sultan-al-Olama) of Bandar-e-Lengeh
This mosque is located in Bolouki District of Bandar-e-Lemgeh and its history backs to Zandieh Dynasty era which had been repaired and extended. The Sultan-al-OLama Seminary is located beside of the mosque and was established in 1336 Hijri that is specialized for Sunni Muslims. The building is constructed on a higher land than the surround grounds and includes courtyard and some columned balconies. The entrance gate of the mosque is located in east side and there is water reservoir and pool. The main shabestan has two main columns in center and two semi- columns between the northern and southern sides. The wooden cover of the shabestan is installed on middle and columns and the border plinths. The only design of the building consists the plaster parts.