The mosque is located in the village of Yali or Yaloo in the township of Noor. Its nocturnal area has six square shaped pillars (each side of which measures 118 cm.) These support the dome and ceiling. This mosque has an altar constructed of plaster, around which are plaster engravings from sacred verses. The mosque was repaired in the year 1230 A.H.