Haji Ibrahim Mosque of Yazd
This building is located in Ilchi Khan District of Darul Shafa Alley. This is a small mosque which had been reconstructed in 1380 HIjri and its name also and been changed to Baq-E-Behesht. The primary building of the mosque belongs to 8th and 9th Hijri centuries which its hexagonal tiles and a piece of marble stone (used in the mehrab) are the only remained parts of the mosque. The marble inscription shows the date 1146 Hijri.