This mosque is located in east side of Masjed Jame bazaar and nearby Talebieh School which is known also in the name of Green Mosque. Nader Mirza, the historian from Qajar era has written on this mosque: ‘’ this mosque which is famous as Green mosque because of its green color columns. This mosque is built by Haji Ali who was a religious man and from khoy in 1255 Hijri-Shamsi’’
The hall of this mosque includes twenty stone columns along thirty brick domes. The columns are arranged in four rows which per row contains five green columns. in west side of the mosque, a small winter mosque is located.