The first building of this mosque backs to Seljuk and Atabakan era of Iran. Open courtyard, a prayer hall with big columns and historical inscriptions could be the best characteristics of this mosque. In center of the courtyard a pool is observable and the main entrance gate is located in south-western side of the yard. The prayer hall consists of a vast space which twenty one domes have covered the roof of the building. These domes are installed on fourteen pillars in center and fourteen half-pillars in northern and southern sides of the hall.
On the inscription which is installed on the top of entrance gate, this sentence is written:
"به تاریخ ثلث و عشرین و مائه بعد الالف من الهجرة ازغیر المال مرحوم حاجی محمد سلیم مسجد جامع بنا گردید"
It means the mosque was constructed by descent Haj Mohammad Salim. The date of construction of the mosque is 1198 Hijri-Qamari. Alsi another inscription exists in this mosque which describes the dates of repairs. These digits show 1152 and 1158 Hijri-Qamari…