The Center of Mosque Studies - On the wall of this stony mosque is carved this date: 1607.
This is the date of constructing of the mosque which is contemporaneous with reign era of Shah Abbas Safavid. Also according to the other inscriptions in the mosque, in 1282 Hijri-Qamari it had been repaired after earthquake happening in Azerbaijan province by Haj Abbas Turki.
The prayers hall of the mosque is octagon-shaped and includes a cardinal dome and twelve smaller domes which are installed on the carved stone pillars of the mosque. The prayers hall of the mosque also contains a main Mehrab which is designed with Mogharnas-work and also two smaller carved stony Mehrabs on both sides of the main Mehrab.